Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Udi Gluten Free Frozen Pizza: A Quick Gluten Free Dinner

Went easy on the cheese, plucked herbs from my planter, and piled on veg, and pineapple.
The Colonel was in town, so my Major had to take him to dinner.  What to eat myself- without a big production?  Try that Udi Pizza Crust!  


It was super easy to make- just preheat oven, pile on sauce and toppings, and bake for 7 min.
I bought it at Whole Paycheck Foods.  There were two in a package, frozen.
The crust was quite pitiful thin (especially for a Chicago native). Additionally, although I delighted in the crispy edge, the middle tasted like I would imagine cardboard to taste (if I were ever to munch on a pizza box).
I won't be buying these again.  I prefer Against the Grain pizzas.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gluten Free Favorites